Monitoring for live streaming
Output: Compatible with output Android devices
for Android smartphone
Smartphone holder width:
6.4 cm to 10.2 cm;
2.52 inch to 4 inch;
0.21ft to 0.33ft.
for Android tablet
Tablet holder width:
12.5cm to 25.3cm;
4.92inch to 9.96inch;
0.41ft to 0.83ft.
Install monitor APP on smartphone
Video capture card
Output: 1080P 60FPS
Input: Compatible with HDMI devices
1. Which cameras and smartphones can't work?
1) It can't work with the cameras which without HDMI port.
2) It can't work with Samsung phone which use Android 11 / 12 / 13.
3) It can't work with iPhone and iPad devices .
2. Which Apps recommend?
1) "USB Camera Pro"
Free version "USB Camera" for testing whether suitable ;
2) “Camerafi live"
Free version "Camerafi2" for testing whether suitable ;
for Canon DSLR, Nikon DSLR, Sony mirrorless;
4) "next camera"
Free, Suitable for mostly camera;
Download these Apps at the Google play store or apkpure.com.cn
3. If your smartphone system is Android 10:
1) Install "USB camera pro", if not work, uninstall then download again and reinstall;
2) Download "Camerafi live" special version by this link, if not work, uninstall then download again and reinstall:
3) Update the smartphone system to Android 11 / Android 12
4. If smartphone can't recognize camera devices:
1) Enable smartphone OTG connection(Huawei Xiaomi Samsung Honor will enable automatically);
2) Enable the camera permission of the app
3) Enable all function of "HDMI setting" on camera devices
4) Keep camera devices in "live view mode" or "video mode" while turning on the App.
4. If "live view mode" works well but "video mode" shows black screen
1) The output frames of camera devices should be 60 fps or below
5. If have tried all Apps and all setting but still not work
1) Contact with BFOLLOW by Aliexpress message, and send your camera model and smartphone model